Published on January 29th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Monday, January 29, 2018
Yes, it’s Monday, but in just a couple Let`s see days we’ll have put January behind us. Another four weeks and we can seriously start talking about spring. Meanwhile, here’s the music news for January 29, 2018.
- CBS for a commercial on last night’s Grammy Awards.
- Linkin Park says they have every intention of continuing .
- This is a bit odd. is country star Reba McEntire.
- Eddie Van Halen has to prevent the release of some old Van Halen rehearsal footage.
- One of Donald Trump’s lawyers–actually his pick for White House counsel–lets off steam by .
- ? Hey, everyone else seems to be doing it…
- Do you forget the books you’ve read or the movies you’ve seen? Don’t worry. .
- Ed Sheeran is NOT dead. But an 82-year-old Icelandic mechanic is. It’s all .
- Why is Robbie Williams always fighting with Jimmy Page? .
- Gwyneth Paltrow says “,” which is a bit weird. And I wonder if Chris knows about ?
- Monday fun: This grandma has no trouble ” in front of her grandchildren.
- This explores the whole “why do so many rock stars die at 27” question. The answer is…goofy. Fun, but goofy.
- The day George Harrison .
- Nice to see this ex-husband-and-wife .
- Gotta love They Might Be Giants. .
- Liam Gallagher seems to be .