Published on May 27th, 2016 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Friday, May 27, 2016
Note to Toronto coffee drinkers: Try Quantum Coffee at King and Spadina. Wow. And now, some music news.
- Beyonce and her people .
- Kimye is threatening to. Why anyone would ever want to work for these people in the first place…
- Here’s in 42 countries.
- Those two class-action lawsuits against Spotify over royalty payouts .
- Refuse the blood test,.
- It looks like Jimmy Page and Robert Plant at the “Stairway to Heaven” plagiarism trial after all.
- Are these ?
- Want to stream music in the car? .
- Illegal raves in the UK.
- How Drake is “redefining masculinity.”
- on legendary record producer Glyn Johns.
- If you’re a singer for a Christian rock band, . (Via Tom)
- Hey, philatelists! There’s going to be . (Tom again)
- Have you heard about this Canadian music app called ? It’s catching on.
- Chris Martin’s divorce from Gwyneth is .