Published on August 6th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, August 6, 2018
I’m supposed to be on vacation this week, so apologies if there are fewer posts than usual. Back to normal a week from today. However, I can’t leave you without some music news for August 6, 2018.
- Into podcasting? Could be the next frontier?
- Could Courtney Love’s godfather be Phil Lesh of the Grateful Dead? She’s to help find out.
- Lance Bass now owns .
- Now Styx has been drawn into the Donald Trump/Russia probe. .
- Still looking for a summer vacation idea? How about in Korea? (Via Tom)
- If epileptic children listen to Mozart, could that prevent seizures? .
- The Mars rover, Curiosity, is no longer singing “Happy Birthday” to itself. .
- Interesting how Prince’s name has been from everything at Paisley Park.
- This of Jimmy Page sounds like it’s going to be full of dirt.
- Canada’s Stingray music service keeps growing by acquisition. It just Music Choice.
- This former 3 Doors Down guitarist faces Drugs.
- Is a look at the iPhone 9?
- Almost a year after the worst mass shooting in the US at the Route 91 music festival in Las Vegas, police have without finding a motive.
- Is the (in)famous Viper Room on Sunset Boulevard facing the wrecking ball? .
- Two Let`s see stream-ripping sites have been sued by record labels.