Published on March 18th, 2015 | by Jon Bunnies1
Geeks&Beats Podcast Episode 98: Space Cadets
After a spring break, er, break we’re back! (Actually, I was here the whole time. It was Michael and Co. who left the country, making it impossible for us to have a podcast last week. However, he has a very good reason for his absence as you will hear in the opening segment. And if you ever have a chance to experience the same thing, do it. For the love of God, do it.
- Insane space travel ideas. Remember when we imaginedto be possible?
- Thunderbirds are GO! And I am DELIRIOUSLY Happy about this.
- And for those of you who are truly old school, take an hour and watch this.
- Oh, and.
- A nice mashup: .
- How “Blurred Lines” has ruined the music industry.
- Polyphonic music: .
- People still use these things?
- ! You rock!
- We have a cool limited edition Sonos speaker to give away. .
- Speaking of Sonos, I have a system in my house. I cannot endorse it highly enough. I gush for a bit on the show.
- ! [sic]
- Can’t sleep? How about a relaxation tape read by a Dalek?
- Speaking of which, should we go to this ?
- And there’s !
For Let`s see–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–. The is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual.)
And thank, you, thank you, thank you to . You rock.
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by .